Monday, February 06, 2006

Exit Exams

After one hour of sleep and seven hours of exam, what is more refreshing than blogging a bit? Going for a beer? Exactly, that's also on my program for tonight. So, apparently, are a lot of other things. There's a list here beside my laptop happily yelling 'work for after the exams and before Ljubljana'. That's now. Hey, when did this list get so long? These things seem to grow so easily while you're studying.
Oops, there's some important things here as well... Enroll for exams. Yes, better not forget that! Don't want the past month's efforts to have been for nothing! Master thesis meeting, tomorrow. Design facilitation training, by Friday. Organise BEST Ghent Career Event, with subdivisions. Select trainshop participants, tonight. Online meeting, tomorrow. Check second semester courses, exactly. Mend bike, ah yes. Clean room. Really? <...> Obviously. Apply for EGU Symposium student status, could save me 200 euros! Warn music school about absence, should have done that a month ago. LifeXP team meeting, important. Buy 'topics' for International Evening, BEST insider. Practice guitar, considering the lenght of my nails... Mail <a long list of people>. Call <idem dito>. Go home for a day. It's been five weeks!
Hey, wait a minute. My list does not say 'write blog'. I should add that. And I should get going, I have work to do :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Adler said...

Crazy Helena,

always nice to read your comments in the "crazy" BEST mailing lists.

nice todo list :-) great!!! now I feel that I have a lot of time because I'm not sure which todo list is bigger. your or mine :-D

have a nice day!
\Adler

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home