Thursday, September 07, 2006

Copenhagen caprioles

Tomorrow the BEST Nordic Knowledge Transfer Training starts here in Copenhagen. Today is the arrival day, and we're expecting around 20 people from different countries, mostly Nordic ones ;-) I'll be seeing some friends from Iceland and Norway (and other places) back. I'm one of the trainers here, and arrived the day before yesterday. Before this summer, I hadn't been to any of the Scandinavian countries yet, but I'm catching up fast enough!
Yesterday (and today) were spent working on preparing the trainings, but I also managed to cram in some sight-seeing (little mermaid, Tivoli, royal palace and walking around) with the other trainers, and meet an old friend again with whom I caught up on talking and taking crazy pictures :-)
The little mermaid, by the way, is very little:


I even got up to her without getting my feet wet! I heard they're going to move her a little more out into the water next winter, to avoid these kind of situations. If you still want to go and hug her, be fast!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS SURE IS AN UGLY STATUE!!!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home