Thursday, September 14, 2006
About Me
- Name: Helena
Unless specified, the poems, texts, songs and stories on this blog are written by me and subject to copyright. For the songs, photos and drawings, all rights are reserved by me, Helena Belien.
Sometimes words wash to the shore and lodge themselves between the shells on the beach. Here you'll find a small collection of what I found, when I went looking for them...
2 Comments:
Dont mess around with those kind of jokes... I was homeless for a day would I have know of that place, I could easily have put my sleeping bag on the tiles there...
We ll think of something for picture sharing of Denmark.. I think sending them through Gmail one by one is not very practical.. Maybe we can make a new gmail account for pictures? I will email it to you.
Joeri
To be honest, I seriously considered sleeping in a public toilet once too. (see '(a)Live from Ljubljana' post somewhere on this blog) This is just one of the risks when you travel (too) much!
Post a Comment
<< Home