End of the year pictures!
Finally here are some pictures to give you all a more visual account of what I'm doing here in Egypt!
Alex (that's what we call Alexandria) by night, seen from the terrace of a Greek fish restaurant by the citadel where we had our gorgeous welcome dinner three weeks ago. The sea food appetiser was so elaborate I mistook it for the main course and couldn't even get half way through the latter after that...
The 'chapel' in Alex where I went to midnight Mass on Christmas Eve. There were so many people there it took us half an hour queing to leave at the end.








4 Comments:
Hi Helena!
I get the feeling you are sending emails to your brothers sisters and me, so we all get chances of being the first to post on your web-log!!! (;
I like your picture of boats of a feather and the first one of the landscape at night!
The restaurant looks too nice for me.. I could not afford it, and I'd still be hungry after their 7 course breakfast... (; Although you DO know that Im not a Mc D kind of person too right?!?
I hope you liked my new years card on your email! (l
Keep up the good work with the pictures!
Joeri
Hmmm, I will have to be happy with second place, but at least my name was mentioned in her post(once, twice, three times)!
Enne Joeri, nog n gelukkig nieuwjaar he ;)
Urrrh... Helena?!?! When are you going to post more messages?!?!? HOw are you doing girl?
Copenhagen had some snow (2 days exactly, see joeriopwereldreis.web-log.nl)
But it was nice snow... Too bad Yuki was not here, but in Berlin at the time.
Ok, better go now...
Alexander, how are you doing?! It seems this post is becoming like a message board for people that know Helena instead of messages we write to her! (;
Joeri
hello y'all
alex looks like a great place to be, miss belien! and i'm flippin' jealous of your capacity to get these amazing grades. i've only seen A's at a large large distance. just came back from snowboarding somewhere in france, or it might've been zwitzerland. glad to be back, i'm sick of everything wet, cold and slippery.
Post a Comment
<< Home