Penthouse pictures
What is it like to live in a penthouse and have these views in the morning:
And these views in the evening:


They literally parade up and down and show off themselves for the people parading in the opposite direction and the people sitting in chairs outside the bars (like me at the moment I took this picture). I'm not completely comfortable with the parading yet, I'll have to practice that a bit more. It's quite nice to just sit and look though, and check out what clothes the people are wearing :-) To all my male friends out there, you'd love it, the girls are very beautiful here.
The next picture is especially for Joeri (because he writes the most comments here)! Joeri, this is where you would be running if you were living here instead of in Copenhagen:
Like it? The sea is right behind the bars to the left. I hear the whole long stretch of beach here turns into a gigantic outdoor nightclub in summer. If I'm still here then I'll check that out to see if it's not exaggerated.
And here are some pictures of cute places I took while we were working in the neighbourhood:
And these views in the evening:


I know what it's like :-) These pictures were taken from the appartment I'm living in at the moment. It's quite nice, and obviously the view is the most amazing thing about it. It's quite impressive to sit through a thunderstorm here too... Don't get too jealous though, I'm not here that often. I'm either working (most of the time) or going out (once in a while). The locals here spend a lot of their time going out parading up and down this street:
They literally parade up and down and show off themselves for the people parading in the opposite direction and the people sitting in chairs outside the bars (like me at the moment I took this picture). I'm not completely comfortable with the parading yet, I'll have to practice that a bit more. It's quite nice to just sit and look though, and check out what clothes the people are wearing :-) To all my male friends out there, you'd love it, the girls are very beautiful here.The next picture is especially for Joeri (because he writes the most comments here)! Joeri, this is where you would be running if you were living here instead of in Copenhagen:
Like it? The sea is right behind the bars to the left. I hear the whole long stretch of beach here turns into a gigantic outdoor nightclub in summer. If I'm still here then I'll check that out to see if it's not exaggerated.And here are some pictures of cute places I took while we were working in the neighbourhood:






8 Comments:
YES!!!! IM THE FIRST AGAIN!!!! HAHA!!!EVERYONE ELSE CAN EAT MY DUST!!! (; Thanks for the picture especially for me. I would indeed run there. And if you would invite us over sometimes, maybe I would actually get that chance. I have never been to Italy before..
I really like the picture of the street. Good composition and lighting.. Im kind of jealous, but I could not live where you are living for too long. ITs not a place I could feel home in for a long time at this moment... But you are not staying too long also..
See you around
I don't like your dust.
I do like the pictures ...and the palm trees :)
Dankjewel Helena voor de foto's.
Geeft me de kans wat weg te dromen van hier, uit Brussel. :)
Koenraad
Copenhagen is very nice too you know!!! CHECK OUT THE PICTURES ON MY WEBPAGE!!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!!! (; Well you know what I mean!
I already left 2 out of 4 messages. But I don't care. I just know how cool it is when you know who is visiting your website everyday!!! (ME ME ME!!) And telling you he likes your site and always reads your stories! Your efforts are not in vane!!!
(;
I just keep commenting untill I see more posts from you!!! But I am SO totally different from your average stalker friend! (;
t ziet r n mooi plekje uit, k denk da k s op vakantie kom in de zomer fzo (as je er dan nog bent).
en bij jou ook isolde wnt daar ist ook mooi!
knuffels,
Elizabeth
P.S. ook hallo koenraad, lang geleden :)
wow! looks great, elna! denk je wel af ent oe nog even aan diegenen die nog moeten studeren en thesis schrijven en zo? hoop dat het je goed gaat!
Post a Comment
<< Home