Blind
There is a swallow flying
in my mind
Bringing me the summer I can't see
but only feel
I am blind.
I enjoy joys though they are of
a different kind
Don't pity me because I can't see
I can feel stronger
I am blind.
When you talk so soft
Only I can hear
And I can sense
That you are near
A stór
It's crystal clear
You love me anyway!
I look for something though it is
still undefined
Hopes are I'll find it before long
I am brave
Brave and blind.
in my mind
Bringing me the summer I can't see
but only feel
I am blind.
I enjoy joys though they are of
a different kind
Don't pity me because I can't see
I can feel stronger
I am blind.
When you talk so soft
Only I can hear
And I can sense
That you are near
A stór
It's crystal clear
You love me anyway!
I look for something though it is
still undefined
Hopes are I'll find it before long
I am brave
Brave and blind.

4 Comments:
hey helena,
you should get rid of blogspot - the popups are pretty irritating, plus other servers like www.livejournal.com are way better.
my LJ
loeki
mooi! :)
errrm! i'm on FF! i still get annoying popups! :| - every blogspot page does that to me...
loeki
Helena my dear,
Great page, great things! Take care:)
Hugs,
Stella
Post a Comment
<< Home