Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Well, summer's over (not the weather yet, but at least the holidays) for me too know and I'm leaving tomorrow. To a new job and a new life. No, wait! The SAME life but new experiences, new knowledge, knew people, new countries, new food, new languages, new clothes (overalls, helmets and safety shoes), ... BĂșt the same me, same family, same friends, same humour, same emailaddress, same blog, ... What I'm trying to say, especially to all those of you who I didn't manage to meet anymore recently: I'm not walking out of your life! Don't worry, I'll be back. And I'll be posting and mailing updates, and please don't hesitate to contact me!
My ticket arrived yesterday and apparently I'm flying to Paris via London Heathrow Airport. Which is a little annoying because of all the restrictions they still have on hand luggage there. Ah well, better too safe than... I'll be in Paris for a little less than two weeks, for the company introduction course, and then I'm flying directly to Pescara, which will be my new home for a while.
And then... I'll be back with an update as soon as I've got a moment!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you already noticed.. Im the only one leaving comments here!! All of Helena's friends... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!

Good luck on your trip, and don't forget to write some new stuff on your log, and... Well, we'll keep in touch I guess..

Joeri

8:35 PM  
Blogger Stino said...

Ik hoop dat je ondertussen een beetje genezen bent. Jammer dat je niet op het etentje was bij Tom, want het was echt leuk.
Veel plezier en succes in Parijs en Pescara, en laat gauw iets van je weten!

Knufs,

Stino

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home