Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's raining again...

...but this time in Belgium.
I just got home from Egypt. Yesterday morning I was still there... I've been living there for 13 weeks al together. Living and laughing and crying with 27 other people.
GUYS I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH NOW!
I just keep remembering all the nicknames and fun and laughter we had. And all the jokes. Jokes only we can laugh about, cuz only we've been through what we've been through...

To all the dear other friends in Belgium and Europe and the world, I'll start posting more pictures and stories of Egypt in the next few days, so you don't feel like you're missing out so much ;-)
But first, I'm going to have a little chat with my family who I haven't seen for 5 months!

Talk to you soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for walking the distance with me for the last time.

~Seraph

1:58 PM  
Blogger Helena said...

You're welcome :-) I think we were the last of 98 to walk it. It's something I'll remember as well...

12:00 PM  
Blogger XPY said...

nice pictures..

(;

Joeri

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home