Sunrise ... sunset ... sunrise ... sunset ...
These past months, the activity for us engineers here got crazy and I spent most of my days at wellsites and on platforms in the Croatian and Italian Adriatic sea. As usual between my job being very busy, there were lots of lovely moments, even if I didn't have time to post them here till now. Here's a small picture overview to share them with you:
...Moonrise...Both pictures taken from the same place and at the same time.
'Walking' on the beach waiting for a job to start at a wellsite nearby.I don't accept comments about my clothes ;-)
At the end of March I jumped on a plane back to Belgium for just 3 days, including one doctor's visit, 2 walks in the countyside and 2 family parties in different cities! (the schoolbook example of good time management skills ;p )


I had a walk on the beach at home back in Italy one morning when I couldn't sleep (platform life doesn't exactly promote a normal biorythm), and found a garfish. Nice way to start the day!
Nothing like a nice restaurant and lots of food (and football, which explains why nobody else is looking at the camera) to de-stress. (trust me to pose, and then miss the only goal of the game :-D )
More food (it's Italy after all), this time a BBQ at our base where one of my collegues ate these shrimps alive!!!! Waaaaaahhhhh!!!(and some others ran after me with them, iiiewww)
April, back offshore, where life is hard but you get energy and peace from the beautiful skies...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home