Friday, November 14, 2008

Today is a good day!


Within the first half hour of today, already 4 of my favorite things had happened: I woke up to the sweet sound of rain tapping on the windowsill, I got a lovely message from my little sister, I opened the front door and there was a beautiful rainbow starting in the valley and ending just outside my garden hedge, and last but not least the sun came through. Wow, must be the start of a good day! Isn't every day though, if you find something or someone beautiful to make you happy in the morning...

3 Comments:

Blogger Stino said...

Some of your favorite things to make you happy in the morning... I did expect a mention of chocolate.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wauw ik ben vereerd!! :)
love you!!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Helena said...

Schattie, you're welcome :-)

Hey Stino, verdorie gelijk heb je!!!
Maar ik heb dat gebrek aan chocola gedurende de rest van de dag ruim goed gemaakt =D

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home