City of walzes and good friends
There are plenty of beautiful cities in the world. But just a few that really take your breath away. The kind of cities that echo a great past while at the same time testifying a great present. They're bustling, laughing, alive places with many great things to see and new delights round every corner.
Wien (Vienna) is definitely one of them. I was there for the first time last August and I'm going there again... in two hours!
Last August I was there for five days, after a nice BEST event in the neighbourhood, to see the city and enjoy the quality time with the friends I'd just made the week before. Now I'm there for the EGU (European Geosciences Union) General Assembly. This huge symposium lasts five days, there will be 11 000 posters presentations and yes, mine is one of them :-) After that, me and my sister (who's helping me increase the family poster percentage at the EGU assembly) will stay the weekend to enjoy Vienna and visit those friends, some of which have become really great friends in the meantime, again...
Wien (Vienna) is definitely one of them. I was there for the first time last August and I'm going there again... in two hours!
Last August I was there for five days, after a nice BEST event in the neighbourhood, to see the city and enjoy the quality time with the friends I'd just made the week before. Now I'm there for the EGU (European Geosciences Union) General Assembly. This huge symposium lasts five days, there will be 11 000 posters presentations and yes, mine is one of them :-) After that, me and my sister (who's helping me increase the family poster percentage at the EGU assembly) will stay the weekend to enjoy Vienna and visit those friends, some of which have become really great friends in the meantime, again...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home