Hottest day of the year - continued
Well, it's afternoon now, and indeed, not even while I was living in Thailand have I ever experienced anything like this. It's not just normal hot. There's something weird: the wind. I find it so special, strange and amazing I decided to tell you guys about it :-) The past days have been windstill but today is, especially for Italian standards, quite windy. The problem is that the wind is hot. Hotter than the air. So hot that it actually almost hurts in a scorching way as it blows past you. It's really stange, really peculiar. The heat is affecting everybody. I've counted two car accidents already this morning. The first two serious ones since I've been in Italy (on the contrary to what I'd expected ;-) Italians drive crazy, true, but they're technically good drivers actually).
Anyway, I've heard the water in the Adriatic is also exceptionally hot today: 30 degC.
So I know where I'm heading after work :-D
Anyway, I've heard the water in the Adriatic is also exceptionally hot today: 30 degC.
So I know where I'm heading after work :-D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home